ST PATRICKS SOCCER CLUB INC. - HOW TO REGISTER ONLINE
- a) Go to the PlayFootball website: www.playfootball.com.au
- b) Click on "Register Now"
- c) Select the appropriate age group in the "Find your team’’ page
- d) Enter ‘’2767’’ as the postcode for our home ground and select St Patrick’s (BDSFA)
- e) Click on "Start My Registration’’
- f) Click on ‘’Get Started"
- g) In 2019 every player must create an account – this is due to a new FFA registration system
- h) Once you have created your account, it will ask to link your existing FFA record. This only applies if you have previously played football and have an existing FFA Number
- i) The Product Selection Page will appear with the St Patrick’s Club name already pre-filled.
- j) Select your role as ‘’Player’’, the Football Type is "Club Football" and the Playing Level is ‘’Community"
- k) Select the category that applies to your age
- l) A screen showing the prices will then appear under Product Details– note that the St Pats only charges one upfront fee including all referee fees, no other fees are payable throughout the season.
- m) Select Continue, the Participant Details screen will then appear, please include and/or confirm the player information in this screen
- n) Select Continue, the Profile Photo screen will appear, every player MUST include their photo on this screen. This is a headshot photo of the player – follow the instructions on the page to include this photo which will appear on the players ID card.
- o) The next screen will require you to confirm if you have previously played football in Australia
- p) The ‘Review your Order’’ screen will appear, select Continue
- q) The Payment screen will appear
- r) Players up to the age of 18 years are eligible for $100 off the registration fee through Active Kids – see below on how to apply. Enter your unique voucher number and your registration fee will be automatically reduced by $100
- s) Click on "Pay Now" to pay online with a credit card (VISA or MasterCard), or select "manual Payment at Club" if you want to pay at one of our information days. An invoice will be emailed to you, please remember to bring your invoice with you to one of our Information days to make your payment.
- Payment must be made in full BEFORE your registration will be processed
2. APPLY FOR YOUR $100 VOUCHER THROUGH ACTIVE KIDS
a) Visit www.service.nsw.gov.au and create or login to your MyServiceNSW Account
b) Complete an Active Kids application through your MyServiceNSW Account
c) You will receive a voucher with a unique ID number for each child that you register
d) Register to play for St Pats at www.myfootballclub.com.au
If you have any trouble with your registration you can use the following resources to help you, call FFA Support Centre (02) 8020 4199 or contact the following St Pats Committee members, Gemma on 0402 938 034 or Silvana on 0422 747 235. Note that you can also register at one of our Information days.
Remember to register early so you don’t miss out